"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Monday, July 02, 2007



Youth day holiday is overrrrrrrrr..... and there's work tomorrow!! =(
End of each month equals many things to do... plus the half yearly reports thing. At least I'm going to the bank tomorrow. haha. shortens the time in office =)

Ok, didnt feel like blogging actually. But my uncle's gone back today. The internet at home should be cut off any day soon. So ya... just a few more minutes on this entry before I go back to my work and my dear Jazz =D

This long weekend was spent mostly with Jazz =) Took off specially for her. haha
Friday night was with my 3 other favourite ladies. haha. Transformers is the best show of the year! =)=)=)


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
haha, Stella's yellow cupcake.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Catch! crocodile.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
KFC for Jac

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and Jazz =)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Ok, that's all =)
I'm going to be seeing Jazz more often, and if things go as plan, she'll be half mine soon! technically speaking. haha =D

Back to maths =(
I dont seem to be thinking mathematically anymore.


Posted at 22:37






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-